PsionicGenomePsionicGenome

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The New Dubya-Doo Movies The New Dubya-Doo Movies

O_O;! You gots my 10!!

Huzzah for you, my good man. You have obtained my 10 for the day! But seriously, you have done a marvelous job on this movie. I had my doubts at first, but I have to say that you more than proved yourself capable of delivering great humor with deep political undertones. Not many people (especially using Flash as their media) are able to do this. I say 'bravo' to you and your Flash, my good man.

Bravo indeed!

Max Linn VS FCAT Man Max Linn VS FCAT Man

Absolutely brilliant.

I loved your take on the FCAT and how evil it is. I used to live in Florida and can tell you that I really hated the whole idea of it. Then I moved to Indiana and found that they have an equally ridiculous test called the ISTP (or something like that...). Eventually I just dropped out and got a GED. It was my way of flipping them the bird, y'know?

Anyway, great animation. Coulda been better, but I won't hold it against you. Practice, practice, practice. And please work on the sound. It wasn't intolerable, but it could use just a bit of tweaking.

HP: Sorcerers Bone HP: Sorcerers Bone

Amazingly done.

The ending, I must say, gave me quite the laugh. Kudos. Amazing. Keep up the good work.

Temple Guardian Temple Guardian

Not an original game, but a good one.

I'm a fan of defense games like this one, and I have been since my days of playing StarCraft. The gameplay is just above average, topping various other defense games found on the Portal, but it's still nothing new. I haven't played many defense games set in the past, so I enjoyed that. As for the graphics, they were nice. I didn't feel an overwhelming sense of artistic vision on this one, as the monsters seemed somewhat bland, but it didn't take away from the gameplay, so I was fine with it. The menus and such were well done, I did notice that. The colors worked well, in my opinion, though the scheme may have worked better if the whole game had been given a slight graphics tweaking. I'd suggest considering a graphics overhaul if you ever consider another defense game, but that's just my opinion. The sound was alright, I didn't have any problems with that aspect of the game. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't in love with it. A bit more effort into the sound may have made me a bit more fond of it, but that's not the most important thing in the world (though for me, it can be kind of a nuisance if the sound is terrible).

Overall:

Good gameplay, not fantastic, but I'll end up playing it for some time.

Sound was decent, didn't cause me to lose interest.

The graphics are just good enough to keep me playing.

All in all, you got a good game here. I hope to see more from you.
-Psionic-